Do you have commercial trucking insurance needs? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
There are a lot of options when it comes to commercial trucking insurance. Several agents claim to be experts in the field because they’ve insured a few trucks in town. That’s not the case in London Insurance Agency. Our agents are trucking insurance professionals who will walk with you through the process of selecting the right insurance.
What is trucking insurance?
Trucks are vehicles that are designed to provide the power and cargo space needed to get things from one place to another. Millions of trucks run down Kentucky’s roads on a daily basis, and these trucks are critical to the economy as they carry goods from one point to another. Thanks to trucking services, towns, cities, and countries get the supplies they need to satisfy the needs of the people.
Although trucks are generally huge, they’re still not safe from traffic accidents and may pose a financial danger to the companies operating them. This also increases the likelihood of having a claim filed against your business.
Trucking insurance goes into action the moment a claim is filed. Your insurance lifts the burden of financial loss in the case of an accident while hauling supplies between work sites or shipping products across the country.
Trucking insurance coverages offered
The following are some of the insurance coverages offered by the London Insurance Agency.
- Primary Liability – Primary liability protects you from damages and injuries to other people because of truck accidents. This policy is required by state and federal agencies.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage – This policy protects that transporter and his responsibility in case of damaged or lost freight.
- General Liability – General liability protects you from protection for injuries or property damage sustained in the work premise, while using your products and services, or break of contract.
- Non-trucking Liability Coverage – This is otherwise called the Bobtail Coverage. It provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are leased to an ICC regulated carrier.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage and Collision Coverage – This policy is for your truck and trailer. It includes repair or replacement for damage from road accidents, theft, vandalism, fire, and natural disasters (hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood).
What we can do for you
London Insurance Agency will work with you or your team to figure out what your policy should be. so that you get exactly the coverage you need. Trucking companies differ in size and needs, and our agents are experienced in recognizing these needs. Our agents know that each trucking business is unique and thus faces specific challenges and risks. We try to tailor our policy and services depending on your company’s needs.
For more information on trucking insurance and the policy that’s right for your company, give us a call and our agents will be there to answer all your questions. Our services are available in London, Kentucky as well as the Annville, McKee, Mount Vernon, Somerset, and Williamsburg areas.