Having a knowledgeable insurance agency in Kentucky to evaluate your insurance needs is a must. Sometimes there are misinformation in our social media that you may need to be aware of. Here are some 'bad' tips that you may have seen before.
- Always get the best rate.
- This may seem like a good idea, but if you have gaps in coverage in your insurance, you will be unhappy when you have a claim & it’s not paid because your policy doesn’t cover it. Just because it’s the best rate doesn’t mean it’s the best coverage for you. Our agents will help you find the coverage your need at an affordable rate.
- Renter’s insurance is a waste of money.
- Many renters mistakenly assume that their covered under their landlord’s policy. This is many times not the case. If you have a fire, your landlord’s policy won’t cover the contents in your rental property. It will also not cover the costs to find temporary housing while out of your house.
- You don’t need earthquake or flood insurance.
- Make sure to work with one of our agents to see if you need an additional earthquake or flood insurance policy to cover your home in case of a disaster.
If you have any questions about your insurance coverages or policies, just give London Insurance Agency or Insurance Service Center a call to talk with an agent today.